The country I would like to visit


Thinking about all the places I would like to visit, I thought about Canada and all of the different and beauty landscapes that it has. 

Some things I know about this country is that it's one of biggest countries of America. Most of the people there speaks two languages: french and english, this is one of the reasons because I want to go there. I would love to learn some french and improve my english. Besides of that Canada has a lot of awesome locations, my favorite is Niagara falls. It is a big and incredible waterfall of 54 meters of height and it has a lot of viewpoints where you can even feel the water in the air. Another place I would like to visit there is Valley of the ten peaks which is located in the Banff National Park. One of the biggest attractions is the beauty Moraine Lake besides of flora and fauna that you can found in there.

My plans once I get there is to visit most of the touristic attractions, then start to work and meet people and their culture.


Comentarios

  1. I did not know that Canada had so many beautiful landscapes. I hope you can travel and get to know this place!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woof! Niagara Falls are wonderful. I hope you can visit Canada and learn French .

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Carla!<3 your post is very very nice, I really like that picture and that place hahaha<3 I find it very interesting that 2 languages are spoken in that country:0000 is very amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I dont know so much abou this country but its seems very beautifull mainly for the landscapes , i hope that you can go one day :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares