What's like to study Psychology ?

Hi everyone! I hope you are fine. In this blog, I'm going to write about my decision to study Psychology in the Universidad de Chile.

When I was in High School, I realized that when I talked to people, I really liked trying to understand them. Maybe -if I could- advise them sometime. 
My decision to study Psychology start with this I guess. So I decided to get that degree because I like to read (even more if the topics are from this area), keeping learning new things, listening to people, understanding them to help them.

But what's to study this career online like today? 
As you know, I'm studying this career from my home. So I think it would be quite harmful because, for example, sometimes my internet goes wrong since all my family is using it at the same time and it collapse. Another reason it would be that I have to do a lot of things in my home besides studying (I have a big family and it has been a challenge to organized), that makes everything a little more difficult for me  . But well, even though It hasn't been easy, fortunately I've been accompanied by my loved ones and I've met some people who made me feel that I'm not alone in this and that sooner or later, things will become a little easier.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Carla! Everything has been complicated, but I am confident that it will be over soon and we can get back to normal<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Carla, I think psychology is a very interesting career, being able to give advice and help people to deal with their emotional problems is something very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good work. When you talk about your internet problems, I'd suggest you say my internet goes down or it doesn't work properly....

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares