My best holidays ever

 Every summer I go to Los Molles Beach and I think that in that place I've lived the best vacations of my life, but in this opportunity I will talk about an special one in there. It was on the summer of 2019. I went to the beach house of my best friend with her, some of my closest friends and my boyfriend. We stayed there during a week, but it seems a lot shorter because we have a lot of fun doing activities like go out at nights, playing parties games, beach volleyball, we built sand castles, but my favorite activity ever was walking around a National Reserve that you can find there. Here I share with you some pics of that beauty and awesome place.





As you can see in the pictures, there are many types of flowers, plants and magic landscapes. Besides of that, if you walk till the end you will see an Island full of seawolfs ( I recommend you to go there because it's so funny and cute their behavior and the noice they do.)








Comentarios

Entradas populares