My future job

Hi everyone! hopping you're fine, in this new blog I'm going to talk about the job that I really would like to have.
During my studies this semester, I've been thinking about what I would like to do in my future, as never before I think. First of all, at a certain step of my life, I would like to take a major in another country (recently I've been thinking in France for example). Well, once I finish it, I would like to work in another country to get knowledge of good practices used by them to enforce them then in my work of Chile. In Chile, I would like to work in some institution or ONG, always with the aim to improve the situation of the whole chilean population.
               Importancia de la Psicología Social
I realized this year, that I prefer to contribute in a system rather than a specific person. For that reason, I imagine my future job being in contact with a lot of people (I see myself speaking a lot of languages to be able of communicate people from different places of the world), traveling a lot and also working in a teamwork.  
Qué es la psicología social y por qué ha sido incluida en el plan de  estudio de la carrera de Psicología en la UN? | Universidad del Norte
About my salary, honestly I've never been too interested in money but I would like to have enough resources to live ( I mean I've never dreamed with a luxury life).


.



Comentarios

  1. Hello Carla, I found your post very interesting and I too would like to study and work abroad.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your blog is beautiful!!!! I really like the way you think, especially about traveling to work in Chile

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your thought of helping a total population is very beautiful and admirable! I hope you can meet your goals!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like the way that you think and I know you will be a great profesional 💜

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good work. In English you say NGO not ONG

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares