Blog 8: English Language Challenges



Hi guys! here's another blog so you could know me better :D
Well this year I've been having English classes on my university. At the moment I'm coursing my second English course and it's been a really great opportunity to me for learn more about speaking and writing this language. 


As you know in this class we have to do some blog's post during the semester and do some comments to our classmate. With this type of tasks I think I be able to improve a lot my writing skills and my reading skills (because I've read most of the post that you share). Besides of that, I think the blog's post allows me to know you guys a little more (and all the way around) and it's so nice:D

Anyway I'm not perfect speaker and writer yet, because I need a lot of practice to do to flow in this language. Some things that get in my mind to improve my level are watching movies or serials in English or, at least, activate the subtitles. Another idea I have is talking with some friends or listening a lot of music in English and try to understand it, so then I could sing them. 

One of the things that has been disadvantaged to learn this language, is that outside of class I'm not speaking English with anyone:(

But well I hope with the tasks that I give to my own, I might improve my level of English!!




Comentarios

  1. Hi Carla! I have known that watching movies in English is very useful <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am glad that your experience with English is relatively good, I hope you can continue to improve until you speak fluently. Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the methods you propose to improve English are very good!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's nice that you appreciate getting to know us through the blogs

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also think that blogs are an opportunity to get to know each other better, it's great!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares