Changes to my study programme

Hi guys, today I'm going to talk about how my life has been during this time in college.
At the moment, I'm coursing my second year of psychology, out of fifth. 
As you guys know, in Chile, because of the pandemic, most universities has cancel face to face classes since 15 months ago, more or less, so I have never been in my college, that make my room, my campus.
Virtual classes has been taking place since then. First of all, It's been so difficult to focus all day in my computer. Fourty minutes of hearing classes and then my mind can’t concentrate any more in the computer. My eyes get so tired at the end of the day.


Until now, about my experience on all the courses that I have already done. I think that has been very stressful, above all, because of the reason of not been face to face with the teachers and other people. The tools that virtual education can offer, are very poor compare with all that the university has. This is essential in my career, talk with the people see they reaction face to face, something that till now has not been able for me.

Beside of that, I'm happy because I love my career, so I think if I like studying psychology like this, how would be to be in there? I'm sure it will be awesome.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares