Postgraduate studies

When I graduate I would like to work some time in my country with the objective of helping, keep learning and knowing for sure which postgraduate course I would like to take. Currently, I think I prefer the area of social psychology or sociology and related topics, because one of the things I would like to learn in the future, is how to implement public policies for social phenomena. So I'm interested in a course that has contents from this area. Also, I think taking a course with social and psychologic objectives in this context of pandemic, is very interesting and important because, as we all know, it is already provoking and will still provoking, a lot of mental health issues in the people and I would like improve the conditions of the groups that made up of each of these people.


One of the courses I'm currently interested is called "Master in Crisis analysis and humanitarian action" and if I wanted to take this course, I would have to live in Chambéry, France for a few months because it's dictated in the University Of Savoie Mont Blanc. Considering that in my free time I would like to visit some places in France, I would like a part-time course mode. That's the best of this idea! because, besides that I would be able to learn, I could travel, learn new languages and meet people.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares